Water Housing for Canon 600D Rebel T3i Kiss X5 Product Overview
Our C2050 Water Housing for Canon 600D Rebel T3i Kiss X5 is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2050 kit includes
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus
- an interchangeable port (Our C2050 Water Housing for Canon 600D Rebel T3i Kiss X5 uses our M Mount Port Series)
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray
- an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only) and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2050 Water Housing for Canon 600D Rebel T3i Kiss X5 is compatible with 6 others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced. When choosing the “advanced” back plate you will automatically be eligible for worldwide free shipping !
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable M Mount Port System for the Canon Lens Series
- Removable Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 165mm (6.5”)
- Height: 150mm (5.9”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1350g (2.9lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and M-LP-65 Port
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- Polyester Resin and Fiberglass Pistol Grip.
On the housing
- Front shutter button
- Zoom control
On the Standard back plate
- Plain Back Plate with no Controls
On the Advanced back plate
- Quick Control (Q Menu)
- Multi-Controller 1-Way
- Live View Shooting Movie
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water housing for Canon 600D Rebel T3i Kiss X5 ?
- C2050 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left side Grip.
- M-LP-65 Port with Rubber Foam Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice).
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Canon 600D/Rebel T3i/Kiss X5
Ever since Canon has introduced its first ever Digital Rebel series for Americas, Kiss series for Japan and 300D for the rest of the world in August of 2003.
The brand has continuously developed their entry-level line with more frequent releases while also adding lots of features along the way. Thus, one year after the Rebel T2i or 550D or Kiss X4 has been launched, Canon has released the rebel T3i or Kiss X5 or 600D model. As expected, the Canon 600D camera remains at the lower price range, and is among those “affordable digital SLRs” in the market.
This SLR camera is almost similar to the 550D but with a more articulated screen, incorporating several of the user-friendly features of the brand. One of the most notable features is the Basic+’, which is a simple and results oriented approach in adjusting the images in a scene-based exposure mode. This allows the user to alter the look of the images and control the blur without the need to learn about the technical aspects of the entire process. The 600D also features multi aspect ratio shooting range and the creative filters, which allows users to apply different range of effects on the images right after shooting.
Continuing its “user-friendly” theme, this camera also comes with the “Feature Guide”. This displays brief explanations of the different functionalities on the screen, which is a great help for beginners who are still trying to learn how an SLR camera works. There is also the new “Video Snapshot” movie mode that was inspired by the camcorder range of the brand. This feature is based on the idea that movies are usually more interesting if they are stitched together through a series of short takes instead of shooting a long continuous clip. As a result, it will limit the movie recording into short snippets of two, four and eight seconds. It will then play them back in sequence as a movie and with the option of incorporating soundtracks to help tie the scenes together. In effect, this will allow you to produce a more complex and multi take movies without the need to use the computer for editing.
18 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
The APS-C (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor of the 600D is capable of capturing images packed with clarity and details. This high resolution makes printing large photos possible and with an option to crop the images for alternative compositions.
Full High Definition EOS Movie
With the Canon 600D, it’s definitely possible to shoot full High Definition video with manual control on the frame rate, sound and exposure. The Video Snapshot technology makes it possible for the short clips of two, four and eight seconds to be merged to one single movie file. This will result in a video footage that looks like it was edited professionally. Moreover, the Movie Digital Zoom feature makes it possible to magnify the screen from 3 to 10x.
The 600D’s Scene Intelligent Automatic mode feature analyzes each and every scene in detail and will choose the right camera settings each and every time. Thus, you will be able to concentrate more on what is important, which is in taking great photos.
Creative Filter Effects
The Canon 600D makes it possible to apply various creative filter effects on your JPEG and RAW files. These filter effects include Soft Focus, a toy camera, miniature grainy black and white effect, as well as fish eye simulations.
The Canon 600D features an ISO range of 100 to 6400, and can be possibly extended up to ISO 12,800. This makes it possible for the camera to take high quality images through hand held shooting and even in very low light conditions and without the need to use the flash.
Built-in Flash Control
The Canon 600D features an integrated wireless Speedlite flash control as well as an easy wireless technology that will allow the off camera TTL flash to be activated without the need to use any extra accessories.
The Basic+ technology of the Canon 600D allows users to be able to customize the basic auto settings in accordance to the ambience and the light conditions.
Use with EF-S and EF Lenses
The Canon 600D camera is well supported with a complete system – remote releases, flashguns, as well as a wide range of lenses. In fact, it is compatible with over 60 lenses, both EF and EF-S lenses, that are trusted by the world’s best photographers.