Water Housing for Nikon D5200 Product Overview
Our C2050 Water Housing for Nikon D5200 is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2050 kit includes
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus
- an interchangeable port (Our C2050 Water Housing for Nikon D5200 uses our M Mount Port Series)
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray
- an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only) and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2050 Water Housing for Nikon D5200 is compatible with 6 others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced. When choosing the “advanced” back plate you will automatically be eligible for worldwide free shipping !
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable M Mount Port System for the Nikon Lens Series
- Removable Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 165mm (6.5”)
- Height: 150mm (5.9”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1350g (2.9lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and M-LP-65 Port
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- Polyester Resin and Fiberglass Pistol Grip.
On the housing
- Front shutter button
- Zoom control
On the Standard back plate
- Plain Back Plate with no Controls
On the Advanced back plate
- Main Command Dial
- Multi-Selector 2-Way
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water Housing for Nikon D5200 ?
- C2050 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left side Grip.
- M-LP-65 Port with Rubber Foam Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice).
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Nikon D5200
A good choice for water and action sports photographers, the D5200 offers many pro-level features in a much more affordable package.
Designed around a 24 megapixel DX-Format, CMOS digital sensor and powered by an EXPEED 3 processor, the Nikon D5200 is a great tool for creating publication-quality photos and videos.
A good fit for action and sports photography, the D5200 has a continuous frame rate of 5 frames per second (fps) and uses 39 autofocus points to accurately track moving subjects for action, watersports, or surf photography.
The Nikon D5200 has a top ISO range of 6,400 for low-light photography.
Surf videographers and other film makers can shoot Full HD at 1080p at up to 30 frames per second (fps). The 3 inch vari-angle LCD back panel is adjustable, allowing photographers and videographers to compose shots from difficult angles. Used models of this camera can sell for less than $500, the Nikon D5200 is an affordable option for photographers looking to get started with action sports photography in the water.
Transforming Everyday Sight to Images
Shooting images and taking videos is more than just capturing memories. Having a great camera like the Nikon D5200 will bring to life your creative vision and with exceptional clarity. This DSLR camera is exactly the kind of camera that’s designed to draw a whole new perspective from anyone who shoots from it. The device is highly optimized and streamlined for flexibility and creativity. With its outstanding features, it will awaken your passion in photography and inspire you to take the most spectacular videos and photos.
Showcase your Creativity
Flexibility and creativity are considered in each and every aspect of the D5200. It’s equipped with a 921,000 Vari-angle display, which allows you to shoot anywhere and from any position. You can hold the camera overhead to shoot photos from up above, or shoot from ground level to achieve an interesting close-up shot of a beautiful flower. Or perhaps, you can just enjoy taking videos and self-portraits. For subjects that are very bright or dark, the Nikon D5200 comes with a built-in high dynamic range. The camera will take two different shots in varying exposures and will blend this into an amazing image. You also get to add an exciting collection of built-in filters and effects, which opens new possibilities for expression.
Take Your Vision To Video
The Nikon D5200 is equipped with the brand’s latest innovations in SLR. Thus, it’s capable of capturing stunning videos with almost no choppiness. The D-Movie now mode of the camera features a full High Definition 1080p, which results in a visibly smoother sequence. This is a first for all Nikon High Definition SLRs.
The full time servo and subject tracking Auto Focus work hand in hand to keep moving subjects in focus and sharp and face priority Auto Focus instantly. It is capable of detecting and tracking up to 35 faces in every scene. Moreover, the D5200 has a built-in stereo microphone, which you can manually or automatically control through 20 incremental steps.
This is another first for all Nikon High Definition SLRs. Whether you are shooting cinema style movies or short video clips, the Nikon D5200 will make everything easy for you and will take your photography skills into the next level.
Share your Photos Instantly
The excitement of capturing stunning photos is topped by the thrill of sharing these images, especially in this day and age of the Internet. Thus, with the D5200, you will be able to instantly share your stunning photos, thanks to the optional wireless mobile adapter and the free wireless mobile utility application. These features allow you to instantly transfer your captured images to your tablet or smartphone via a Wi-Fi connection. You can then share these online or send them as email.
Capture Life’s Brilliance
Your biggest inspiration in photography will come from the spectacular quality of the photos and videos that you take using your Nikon D5200. The camera’s highly sensitive 24.1 MP DX-format image sensor allows you to capture your vision through lifelike brilliance. You can marvel at the sharp and vibrant colors of your captured images. This is also made possible by the legendary Nikon lenses, the NIKKOR. These lenses are the perfect devices for capturing life’s most brilliant moments.