Water Housing for Nikon D600 D610 Product Overview
Our C2100 Water Housing for Nikon D600 D610 is sold as a ready to use kit. Just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2100 kit includes:
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing,
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls,
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus,
- an interchangeable port (our Water Housing for Nikon D600 D610 uses our L Mount Port Series),
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray, an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only)
- and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2100 Water Housing for Nikon D600 D610 is compatible with over 19 others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced with no hidden fees – your price already includes handling and shipping.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable L Mount Port System for the Nikon Lens Series
- Removable Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 200mm (7.75”)
- Height: 180mm (7”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1700g (3.7lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port.
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- Polyester Resin and Fiberglass Pistol Grip.
On the housing
- Front shutter button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom control
On the STANDARD back plate
- Plain back plate with no controls
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
On the ADVANCED back plate
- Main Command Dial
- AE/AF Lock
- Multi-Selector 4-Way plus OK
- Live View Selector Lv Button Combo Switch
- Zoom In
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water Housing for D600/D610 ?
- C2100 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left side Grip.
- L-LP-65 Port. (Or credit of USD 180 towards the port of your choice).
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
Recognizing the market for a relatively affordable, compact, full-frame DSLR, Nikon designed the D600 for professional photographers and dedicated amateurs. Offering some of the most popular features of its flagship SLR, the D600 is a versatile choice for shooting everything from action sports to landscapes and portraits.
Due to a sensor issue and product defect with the launch of the Nikon D600, this model was replaced with the Nikon D610 – which solved the product defect issue with the sensor on the original D600.
Built around a 24.3 full-frame CMOS digital sensor and powered by a EXPEED 3 processor, the Nikon D600 D610 is a powerful tool for both photographers and videographers creating professional-grade content.
Featuring a continuous frame rate of 5.5 frames per second (fps), the D600 is fast enough for sports photography, and offers the clarity, sharpness, and depth of field that only a full-frame sensor can provide.
The 39-point autofocus system (9 cross type) with seven center focus points enables the tracking of fast moving subjects as well as fulltime autofocusing in video capture mode.
The D600 D610 is capable of shooting cinema-quality Full HD video at 1080p at up to 60 frames per second (fps). The ISO range for the D600 extends from 100 to 6,400, allowing excellent low light performance. The LCD back panel of the D600 / D610 is also fully adjustable, allowing photographers and videographers to view and compose their shots from multiple angles. Used and refurbished models of the D600 / D610 can be found for as low as $1,700, making it an affordable option for getting started with water photography.
Raises the Bar On Image Quality
The full frame sensor of Nikon D610 has definitely raised the bar on image quality. Photographers who want an uncompromised full frame capability and high-resolution performance can rely on the FX format of Nikon’s High Definition SRLS.
With a whole new dimension of camera performance, the Nikon D610 is capable of capturing even the tiniest details with lifelike sharpness and low noise in its wide range of ISO.
When it comes to low light performance, photographers would often associate it with Nikon cameras.
These SLRs are capable of shooting crystal clear images in an ISO range of 100 to 6400.
The ISO range is expandable down to 50 and can reach up to 25,600 for extreme conditions. The camera’s EXPEED 3 processing system is capable of managing all this with remarkable accuracy and speed.
It enables up to 6 fps continuous shooting in full resolution for both DX and FX formats. Whether you are shooting images of people, landscapes or close ups, you can marvel at the faithful color reproduction of D610.
Add to that is Nikon’s newest collection of reasonably priced and fast f/1.8 primes, along with a compact wide ratio zooms as well as a VR image stabilization and a superb lenses, you will surely experience the full potential this DSLR camera can offer.
Remarkable Auto Focus Performance
One of the best ways to capture razor sharp images is through a fast and precise AF system. The D610 has the best 39-tightly packed AF points and a wide area coverage, offering endless possibilities.
The 9 cross type sensors in the middle offer topnotch accuracy even if contrast and light are scarce. The 7 center focus points work al the way down up to the f/8 for extended Auto Focus functionality along with tele-converters as well as long reach lenses. You can switch between 9, 21 or 39-point Auto Focus in order to allow for composition freedom.
The Scene Recognition feature of the D610’s subject tracking and identification means you can enjoy an enhanced performance through the 3D tracking and auto area Auto Focus.
When shooting High Definition videos or taking images live, the responsive contrast detect Auto Focus gets activated, allowing you to achieve a more precise full-time autofocusing.
Exceptional Quality and Performance
The D610 is capable of delivering beautiful images consistently, thanks to its intelligent Scene Recognition feature along with the 3D color Matrix Metering II.
Its 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is capable of evaluating every scene, while taking into account the contrast, brightness and subject distance. The data collected is then compared against an onboard image database to achieve consistent and accurate exposures, as well as auto white balance.