Our C2100 housing for the Nikon D750 is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2100 kit includes an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing, an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls, a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus, an interchangeable port (C2100 uses our L Mount Port Series), a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray, an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only) and our ultra-smooth zoom control*. This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2100 is compatible with over 20 different camera bodies, all that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced with no hidden fees – your price already includes handling and shipping.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable L Mount Port System for the Nikon Lens Series
- Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 200mm (7.75”)
- Height: 180mm (7”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1700g (3.7lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port.
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- Polyester Resin and Fiberglass Pistol Grip.
On the housing
- Front shutter button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom control
On the STANDARD back plate
- Plain back plate with no controls
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
On the ADVANCED back plate
- Main Command Dial
- AE/AF Lock
- Multi-Selector 4-Way plus OK
- Live View Selector Lv Button Combo Switch
- Zoom In
- Zoom out / ISO
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box
- C2100 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left side Grip.
- L-LP-65 Port with Rubber Foam Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice).
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Nikon D750
Continuing to improve the popular features of the D700, the Nikon D750 is a powerful tool for professional photographers and videographers looking for a good compromise of function and price.
Built around a 24.3 megapixel CMOS digital sensor and powered by an EXPEED 4 image processor, the D750 is capable of shooting high quality still photos and Full HD video. Improving the performance of the D700 for action sports photographers, the Nikon D750 can shoot up to 6.5 frames per second and uses similar autofocus technology with the D45 and D810 – a 51-point autofocus system and has 15 cross-type sensors as well as 3D Color Matrix Metering III, allowing for a responsive system to track fast moving subjects in both photo and video mode. The ISO range for the D750 has been expanded to 12,800 for low light shooting. The D750 can also shoot time-lapse sequences (up to 9,999 frames). When shooting video, the D750 can capture Full HD at 1080p at up to 60 frames per second (fps). The 3.2-inch Vari-angle LCD back panel allows creative compositions and unusual angles that would otherwise be impossible.
Best Camera for Serious Photographers
The Nikon D750 is fully equipped with features that you can find in a professional DSLR camera. The camera makes use of the same metering technology and Auto Focus feature as that of the D810 and D4S. These features are the brand’s most powerful Auto Focus system, which also comes with 15 cross type sensors as well as a 3D color matrix metering. It’s also equipped with an RGB sensor that’s 91,000 pixels.
The camera is highly responsive and fast. It’s capable of shooting up to 6.5 fps under full resolution. Moreover, it creates endless and versatile shooting stills in multiple formats. The camera is also capable of shooting videos with fully enhanced definition and smooth time-lapse sequences of up to 9,999 shots and all these results in rich tonality and stunning sharpness.
With the Nikon D750, you can welcome whole new compositional possibilities with its Vari-Angle LCD display, having a dimension of 3.2 inches. It can also be used in compatible with a tablet, smartphone or a remote monitor ideal for live viewing.
Take your Photography Skills to The Next Level
Just like with every full frame SLR camera from Nikon, the D750 lets you experience a whole new level of image quality, which no other camera brands can match. The newly designed 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor is combined with the EXPEED 4 image processing technology that results in a fast processing of images, with low noise and a wide range of ISO. Furthermore, the camera is capable of taking full high definition video, reduced noise and high ISO sensitivities. Combined with the wide array of the full frame format or DX-format Nikon exclusive lenses, the Nikon D750 is the only camera capable of telling you any story that you can imagine.
Cutting Edge High Definition Video Capabilities
Inspired by the Nikon D810, the Nikon D750 is equipped with professional video capabilities as well as a wide array of outputs and inputs. The D750 is highly suitable for recording every day life events and can be used for professional videography and filmmaking. Moreover, the camera can simultaneously record compressed and uncompressed full High Definition 1080 video.
With the D750, you can control the ISO manually and adjust the shutter speed as well as the aperture while you are recording. You can even use the Power Aperture for smoother iris transitions as well as for Automatic ISO, which results in a smoother exposure transitions. The camera also allows you to use Highlight Displays with zebra stripes in order to confirm exposure.
Remote Control and Built-in Wi-Fi Sharing
Transferring and sharing your photos with the D750 is easy, fast and fun. With its built-in wi-fi capabilities, you can wirelessly connect the camera with compatible tablet and smartphone. Furthermore, the Wi-Fi connectivity also allows you to browse the memory card and download any of your favorite shots instantly. You can upload them directly to your favorite site or send them through email. It’s also possible to use your smartphone as remote control and monitor in order to operate the Nikon D750. With this feature, you get to also see what the camera sees and you can operate the shutter through here.